Booking a holidays to Ghana these days is very simple however, there are a few things that you must make sure you do and plan for.
1) Visa – do you require a visa to travel to Ghana? Contact your local Ghana embassy or Ghana high commission o get the latest information on what travel documents you need
2) Where are you going to stay in Ghana? – Have you arranged your accommodation are you staying with friends or family. Have you looked into breaking up your trip and by spending some time in different areas so you can experience the different flavours of Ghana
3) Where are you going to visit in Ghana? With 10 administrative regions within Ghana if you ask the local Ghanaian where to go I am sure they will not be able to tell you of all places you can get to.
4) Go further than Accra – Yes Accra has so much to offer but to really enjoy Ghana you need to venture further. Check out the top ten things to do in Ghana.
5) Book your hotel and flight together with ViewGhana holiday portal